Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Micro Castle Fenced Stockyard

Here is the next micro castle module that I put together. I can't remember where I first saw the use of the grate tiles as fences, but I definitely can't claim credit for them. It took a bit of work to come up with a layout that would not have any gaps. Ultimately, I had to settle for a small bit of extra fence on one end, but overall I like the effect.

When I first set out to build castle modules in micro scale, I wanted to do things besides just castles. I think that this is a good first step in that direction. Soon I will have enough tiles to start playing with overall layouts of multiple modules.

Here's a picture of the finished module:


Here's a link to the Flickr Album with more camera angles and a view from above.

I have several other micro castle modules in the works, and have an entire list of ideas as well. If you can think of any suggestions, please feel free to post them in the comments.

Next week: A wizard's tower in micro size.

No comments:

Post a Comment